Doug Cryer - God is the Father I Have Always Wanted
No Audio Available. Click here for video.
Full sermon notes - God is the Father I Have Always Wanted
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son
that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life.”
- “Just as the Father has loved me, I have also loved you; remain in my love.
- If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commandments and remain in his love.
- I have told you these things so that my joy may be in you, and your joy may be complete.
- My commandment is this—to love one another just as I have loved you.
- No one has greater love than this—that one lays down his life for his friends.”
1 John 4:19
- We love because he loved us first.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- Love is patient, love is kind, it is not envious. Love does not brag, it is not puffed up.
- It is not rude, it is not self-serving, it is not easily angered or resentful.
- It is not glad about injustice, but rejoices in the truth.
- It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Updated on 2012-06-24 by Doug Cryer