Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed
—How God has spoken to me through
Click on this slide and then press the spacebar to advance slides: ➜ (or swipe on a touch screen)
- One of the criminals who were hanged railed at him, saying, “Are you not the Christ? Save yourself and us!”
- But the other rebuked him, saying, “Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation?
- And we indeed justly, for we are receiving the due reward of our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.”
- And he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.”
- And he said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.”
- A revelation of the love of Jesus brought the thief on the cross into faith in Jesus, and we can be changed by the same revelation so that we trust that he will take care of us.