Unbelief and our Relationship with God
—How God has spoken to me through
Click on this slide and then press the spacebar to advance slides: ➜ (or swipe on a touch screen)
- Jesus left that part of the country and returned with his disciples to Nazareth, his hometown.
- The next Sabbath he began teaching in the synagogue, and many who heard him were amazed. They asked, “Where did he get all this wisdom and the power to perform such miracles?”
- Then they scoffed, “He’s just a carpenter, the son of Mary and the brother of James, Joseph, Judas, and Simon. And his sisters live right here among us.” They were deeply offended and refused to believe in him.
- Then Jesus told them, “A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family.”
- And because of their unbelief, he couldn’t do any miracles among them except to place his hands on a few sick people and heal them.
- And he was amazed at their unbelief.
- Develop your capacity for great faith in God
- Study the Word and read about what God has done in the past.
- Is unbelief causing lack of prayer and lack of answers in your life?