What Storms Reveal
—Luke 6:46–49; Rom 8:38–39
- Chris McLean – Nov 28, 2021
Click on this slide and then press the spacebar to advance slides: ➜ (or swipe on a touch screen)
Luke 6:46–49 NIV
- “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?
Luke 6:46–49 cont’d
- As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like.
- They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built.
- But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete.”
Rom 8:38–39 NIV
- For I am convinced that
neither death nor life,
neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future,
nor any powers,
- neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.