This slide scrolls down.
- They were devoting themselves to
- the apostles’ teaching
- and to fellowship,
- to the breaking of bread
- and to prayer.
- Reverential awe came over everyone, and many wonders and miraculous signs came about by the apostles.
- All who believed were together and held everything in common,
- and they began selling their property and possessions and distributing the proceeds to everyone, as anyone had need.
- Every day they continued to gather together by common consent in the temple courts, breaking bread from house to house, sharing their food with glad and humble hearts,
based on NET Bible