This slide scrolls down.
- When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne.
- All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
- He will put the sheep on his right, and the goats on his left.
- Then the King will say to those on his right,
“Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
For I was hungry and you gave me food,
I was thirsty and you gave me drink,
I was a stranger and you welcomed me,
I was naked and you clothed me,
I was sick and you cared for me,
I was in prison and you visited me.”
- Then the righteous will answer him, saying,
“Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?
And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?
And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?”
- And the King will answer them,
“I tell you the truth, just as you did it to one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did it to me.”
- “Then he will say to those on his left,
“Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.
For I was hungry and you gave me no food,
I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
I was a stranger and you did not welcome me,
naked and you did not clothe me,
sick and in prison and you did not visit me.”
- Then they too will answer,
“Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not give you whatever you needed?”
- Then he will answer them, saying,
“I tell you the truth, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.”
- And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.