The God who Carries us
- Andrew Fountain – Mar 13, 2016
Click on this slide and then press the spacebar to advance slides: ➜ (or swipe on a touch screen)
SRI LANKA DESTROYS ENGLAND
BEL BOWS DOWN!
- Bel kneels down,
Nebo bends low.
Their images weigh down animals and beasts.
Your heavy images are burdensome to tired animals.
- Together they bend low and kneel down;
they are unable to rescue the images;
they themselves head off into captivity.
- These gods had to be carried
- But God will carry his people
- We have burdens that we carry
- But God says he will carry us
- “Listen to me…
you who have been carried from birth,
you who have been supported from the time you left the womb.
- Even when you are old, I will take care of you,
even when you have grey hair, I will carry you.
I made you and I will support you;
I will carry you and rescue you.