This slide scrolls down.
- If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
- Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
- For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
- When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
- Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
- On account of these the wrath of God is coming.
- In these you too once walked, when you were living in them.
- But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.
- Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices
- and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.
- Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free; but Christ is all, and in all.
- Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience,
- bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
- And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.
- And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.
based on ESV with some changes by amf