- If, therefore, you were raised together with Christ,
the things above keep seeking, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
- the things above keep thinking about, not on things on the earth,
- For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
- When Christ who is your life appears, then you also with him will appear in glory.
- Therefore put to death what is in you which is of the earth:
sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
- Because of these things the anger of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience,
- in which you yourselves once walked, when you used to live in them.