This slide scrolls down.
- He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
- I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
- For he will deliver you from the snare of the hunter and from the deadly plague.
- He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and protective wall.
- You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
- nor the plague that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that comes at noonday.
- A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
- You will only look with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
- Because you have made the LORD your dwelling place— the Most High, who is my refuge—
- no evil shall be allowed to befall you, no disaster come near your tent.
- For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
- On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.
- You will tread on the lion and the adder; the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot.
- “Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name.
- When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.
- With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
Translation by Andrew Fountain