- As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.
- If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love.
- These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.
- “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
- Greater love has no one than this, that someone lays down his life for his friends.
- You are my friends if you do what I command you.
- These things I command you, so that you will love one another.
Updated on 2010-01-26 (r.123) by Andrew Fountain