This slide scrolls down.
46So he came again to Cana in Galilee, where he had made the water wine.
- And at Capernaum there was an official whose son was ill. 47When this man heard that Jesus had come from Judea to Galilee, he went to him and asked him to come down and heal his son, for he was at the point of death. 48So Jesus said to him,
“Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.”
- 49The official said to him, “Sir, come down before my child dies.”
- 50Jesus said to him, “Go your way your son lives!.”
- So the man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him
- and he went on his way.
- 51As he was going down, his servants met him and told him, “your son lives!”.
- 52So he asked them the hour when he began to get better, and they said to him, “Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.” 53So the father knew that was the hour when Jesus had said to him, “Your son will live.”
And he himself believed, and all his household.
54This was now the second sign that Jesus did when he had come from Judea to Galilee.