- Then Jesus came up and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
- Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
- teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
- In the beginning was the Word [Jesus], and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God.
- The Word was with God in the beginning.
- All things were created by him, and apart from him not one thing was created that has been created.
- For we have all received from his fullness one gracious gift after another.
- For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came about through Jesus Christ.
- No one has ever seen God. The only one, himself God, who is in closest fellowship with the Father, has made God known.
- Jesus replied, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- If you have known me, you will know my Father too. And from now on you do know him and have seen him.”
- Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father, and we will be content.”
- Jesus replied, “Have I been with you for so long, and you have not known me, Philip? The person who has seen me has seen the Father! How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
- Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you, I do not speak on my own initiative, but the Father residing in me performs his miraculous deeds.
- Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father is in me, but if you do not believe me, believe because of the miraculous deeds themselves.
- I tell you the solemn truth, the person who believes in me will perform the miraculous deeds that I am doing, and will perform greater deeds than these, because I am going to the Father.
- And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.
- “If you love me, you will obey my commandments.
- Then I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate to be with you forever —
- the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot accept, because it does not see him or know him. But you know him, because he resides with you and will be in you.
2 Cor 13
13.The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ
and the love of God
and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.