- And the Lord appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre, as he sat at the door of his tent in the heat of the day.
- He lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing in front of him. When he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them and bowed himself to the earth
- So the men turned from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the Lord.
- Then Abraham drew near and said, “Will you indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked?
- And the Lord went his way, when he had finished speaking to Abraham, and Abraham returned to his place.
- The two angels came to Sodom in the evening,