- A Psalm of David. Ascribe to the Lord, O heavenly beings, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength.
- Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of holiness.
- The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord, over many waters.
- The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
- The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; the Lord breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
- He makes Lebanon to skip like a calf, and Sirion like a young wild ox.
- The voice of the Lord flashes forth flames of fire.
- The voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness; the Lord shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
- The voice of the Lord makes the deer give birth and strips the forests bare, and in his temple all cry, “Glory!”
- The Lord sits enthroned over the flood; the Lord sits enthroned as king forever.
- May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!