Upcoming events including brunches, CAP, CLI and sermon video
Women’s Brunch this Saturday
-Amanda will be sharing about Body/Soul/Spirit
Last Sunday’s sermon: “What is your reality? (Hebrews pt.9)”
- The difference between living with your focus on
- the visible world
- vs. the invisible world of God’s promises
- and how this will change your life.
- Watch the Hebrews series so far
CAP Money Course on
Sign up for Newlife’s first course
- This first course is especially for Newlife (although anyone is welcome)
CLI training week on
Bursaries available to cover the cost!
- Designed to equip students and others to articulate a robust Biblical worldview in law, politics, education, media, arts, medicine, and business.
- Be trained to engage peers and professors in discussions.
- A challenging week of teaching, delivered by leading thinkers, plus fellowship, discussion, prayer, and worship.
Helping Haiti: Coins for Clean Water
Each Sunday in March we are taking up a special collection to donate to provide clean drinking water in Haiti. For as little as the price of a coffee, $2-3, each week Newlifers can contribute to the construction and or repair of wells in Haiti.
Church Family Events
Do you have an upcoming event? Please let us know so we can show our support – email email@example.com
Save the Date
Don’t forget to pencil these exciting events into your calendar
Check out the planning calendar here
Facebook and Twitter
- If you’re on Facebook, make sure you ‘Like’ us to keep up with all the latest news and events. (www.facebook.com/newlife.to)
- Give us a follow on Twitter as well to stay in the loop! (twitter.com/newlifeto)
This Sunday morning we’re at our regular location, St Joseph’s College.
|Meeting at St Joseph’s College, see here for directions|
|10:30–10:50||Pre-service Prayer Meeting|
Tuesday Homegroups: Everyone is welcome
- More about homegroups: here
|7:00pm||Downtown East||The Fountains’ (Sackville & Carlton) |
360 Sackville St, Toronto, M4X 1S4
|7:30pm||Downtown Central||Braden & Claire’s (Bay & College) |
763 Bay Street, Unit 2101 (Buzzer 568 or 917), M5G 2R3
|7:00pm||Eastside||Bumo and Hle’s (Near Bloor/Broadview subway) |
50 Cambridge Ave (apt 303), Toronto ON M4K 2L3
|7:30pm||Northwest||Dan & Heather’s (St. Clair & Dufferin) |
64 Earlsdale Ave